Social media consultant and Pinterest Superuser Noland Hoshino joins Joe and Megan to discuss the phenomenal growth of Pinterest as a social platform and how companies, causes and cause marketers can reach its 10 million+, primarily-female users to visually capture their brand story and why they’d want to. We’ve yet to see any active cause marketing campaigns on Pinterest but Megan, Joe and Noland pontificate on ways cause marketers could use this medium for good. Noland shares which brands are using Pinterest well and who’s missing the Pinterest boat. Stay tuned to discover Noland’s “6 foot” rule.
Cause Talk Radio Ep02: Pinterest for Nonprofit Marketing
By Megan Strand on February 24, 2012
Stay up to date on all things cause marketing and corporate-nonprofit partnerships, including trends, tactics and need-to-know news in new weekly podcast, Cause Talk Radio. Join Joe Waters of SelfishGiving.com and Megan Strand of the Cause Marketing Forum in this lively, edutational weekly podcast! Thanks to RashPixel.tv for producing the show and Noland Hoshino of BCause Media for logo artwork.
Enter your email address below to get the Cause Update in your inbox, plus feature articles from all our expert contributors!
- Cause Talk Radio Ep55: How Short Videos Can Have a Big Impact for Nonprofits
- Cause Talk Radio Ep54: Corporate Volunteering: Myths, Trends and Tactics Explained
- Cause Talk Radio Ep53: TisBest Launches Cause Marketing Platform for Trade Shows
- Cause Talk Radio Ep52: CMF13 – Where Companies and Causes Meet for Good
- CauseTalk Radio Ep51: Kula Causes Turns Consumer Engagement Into Giving
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
CMF on Twitter
Follow @TweetCMF on Twitter
- meandmybrightsides.blogspot.com on Cause Talk Radio Ep52: CMF13 – Where Companies and Causes Meet for Good
- Once the bronze marker is finished, it is secured on a granite base with hardware made of brass. The base is normally four inches thick. The unity of bronze and granite creates a lasting memorial that will stand the test of time and all of the elements th on Cause Talk Radio Ep02: Pinterest for Nonprofit Marketing
- Mollye Rhea on Who’s Waiting for You at CMF13?
- Lara Gish on Who’s Waiting for You at CMF13?
- Diana Beckmann on Who’s Waiting for You at CMF13?